Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: v3.0.0
Main page: https://balsamiq.cloud/sjvkm7s/pl9yeyv/r232E
Add new/Update trusted certificate: https://balsamiq.cloud/sjvkm7s/pl9yeyv/rB4EB
This is not purely a UI work. Currently the PKIManagement offers an interface for managing certificates, however it is using in-memory only storage. So this needs to be changed as follows:
- there should be possibility to add a certificate as now as a volatile certificate (in memory only), and as a persisted certificate.
- it should be possible to get all certificates (current API) and only the persisted ones.
- the certificates configured in config file should be added as persisted kind
- other currently added certificates at runtime are assumed to be volatile (added from SAML metadata).
- certificates added in console should be added as persisted
- only persisted certificates are shown in console.
Note it is envisioned that KPI page will be enhanced in the future with credentials management (and maybe even with truststore management).