We need to be able to add:
- Currently only individual authN options of an authenticator can be configured. We need to allow for configuring also by complete authenticators. Example use case: adding all options of a SAML federation by enabling some SAML web authenticator. UI: in the Remote sign up methods tab, put all individual authenticators as allowed values in the chips component. Group them as initial options, at the beginning of the list.
- Configure whether the options should be shown in the grid widget (same as used on authn UI) or not. Configuration in UI: add another config line on the Remote Sign up methods tab. Label: Methods presented in grid widget:. The control should be the chips picker, allowing to pick from the values selected by the first chips picker which is already now there.
- Configure search option: simple checkbox on the screen.
- Will need to have layout aligned, i.e. allow to place the search and grid controls.
- And finally update the rendering of form to include.
Need to be tested with edugain metadata (or other big federation with over 1k members).